Saturday 19 November 2016

first big game

so I played denny1 with the following list

triple slayer
nightmare
triple defiler

mcthralls
triple brute
skarlock
wither shadow combine

we played outlast and I was against tanith with

gharlhorn satyr
feral
stalker

reeves
ua
solo

gallows grove

skinwalker and ua
wolf riders

for me it ended very badly and very quickly we played outlast and at the end of his 2nd turn id lost near enough the full unit of mcthralls due to the reeves with affliction the auto 1 pt really hurt combined with 2 shots then a cra to dmg the brutes they didn't last long

I also ran a jack out of my control on my right flank that was down to a bad placement n moving

at turn 2 I had the wolf riders and skin walkers pretty much infront of my lines and he scored 3 pts in 1 turn

things I think I did wrong the birds were kept in a bush for stealth n they didn't need to be if id have run them centrally I could have blocked n damaged the wolf riders 

I also ran my arc nodes up to far to try n put out parasite n grasp early n couldn't do it so I should have waited

I still have no answer to the reeves combo as of yet 

wither shadow didn't do much due to lack of playing so not sure where they should be yet

I will be trying soul hunters next to see if they can give me the threat extension I need to combat ranged  (or ill drop pskarre into gun lines but that's a different post)

No comments:

Post a Comment